Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been sort of slackin' with the comics lately. Not because I've been busy having a life (although that's partially it too) not because I'm lazy, but mainly because I've been busy working on making a website for these comics. This will actually be a section within my site, along with many other goodies I wish to put up on my website. It's looking sweet so far, can't wait to post here that it's up and running! I want to make this blog an actual blog to put my thoughts up, state what I'm doing in the comic industry such as: cons I will be attending, publications of new books, etc. It's tough work being in the comic industry, what with so many people trying to make it in the business. So many good ideas are out there. The toughest part is finding time to do comics and still live and make money. So many jobs must be juggled, and with the recent lack of money in the economy it's even harder to be in this business. Although I still dream big and hope that one day someone will notice my stuff and see what an interesting idea Tom Boy Tara really is. Who knows, maybe it'll never happen, but all that matters is I have fun making it.

No comments: