Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Is Gonna Be Good!

Hello all you wonderful people! This year has already been fun and quite creatively fulfilling! I recently joined a fabulous Canadian Artist community called The Broker found at:

http://thebroker.ca/home/

It's great for artists who are trying to make a living off of their art and get out there. My comics and bio are being posted in the featured artist section called, "Spotlight". The wonderful thing about the community is that the founders of the site are extremely active with giving their creatives all the help they need to reach their full potential and help them out with finding a job they love, get the exposure they deserve all while attracting new and old potential clients online.

If you're an artist I highly recommend joining the site, if you aren't but have artist friends I say spread the word about it and make your artist friend happy allowing them to meet with like-minded people on the site as well as get out there and have fun doing a job they enjoy! It's a great creative outlet anyways.

So I've also got a new online portfolio at:

http://emilyrags.daportfolio.com/

There you will find my wonderful caricatures I've been dabbling in as well as my other art. I've been trying to do caricatures because I may end up doing some for private parties. Should be a lot of fun!

Anyways, this is just some of my wonderful art news for the year thus far. I'm sure there will be lots more to come as I'm working hard at getting out there. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you like what I'm doing...and even if you don't. Ha ha ha!

No comments: