Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Awards and Valentines!

I am proud to announce I am part of the website for the Joe Shuster awards. My name is listed under "R" here:

http://joeshusterawards.com/links-to-canadian-creators/

Also I am under the links to Canadian Creators- Webcomics as well as mentioned on the list of 2009 submissions of the Gene Day Award which was just created for the first time in 2009. My book "Why I Hate Cheerleaders" was submitted by Darryl Spiers who runs the Toronto comic book Store Cyber City Comics. Needless to say I'm extremely excited! Things appear to be coming together quite nicely.

I also would like to display a fun little link for you all, it's a t-shirt I made for Tobey in the special edition Valentine's Day comic strip #63:



Speaking of Valentine's Day! I also made a few little Anti-Valentine's Day Cards from Tom Boy Tara, check 'em out:


Tom Boy Tara Anti-Valentine by ~Pishposh555 on deviantART


Tobey and Deena Anti-Valentine by ~Pishposh555 on deviantART

And for the actual Valentine's Day lover, I made regular Valentine's just for you:


Deena Valentine by ~Pishposh555 on deviantART


Jack Valentine by ~Pishposh555 on deviantART

Hope you enjoy all the new Valentine's Day fun!

No comments: