Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Marionettes and Mannequins

So I figured it's about time for an update. First of all, Happy V-day to those who like the "holiday" and for those who don't, don't worry, I've been in sitches where I wanted to hurt/kill/destroy every happy person holding hands before too, it's not a new phenomenon, just rest assured that a vast majority of people are with you on the animosity of such a stupid idea for a day.

Well with that out of the way, I have been a bit secretive lately and have been withholding some information about some recent projects on the go right now. I don't want to blab too much about it but I think it's going to come together nicely so I'd like to start discussing it now.

I've joined up with a fabulous artist friend (who will remain nameless until I get his permission to speak about him in such blogs) and we will be collaborating on a comic book together. I wrote a story a while back actually after I finished "Why I Hate Cheerleaders" and before I began this Tom Boy Tara saga entitled, "Marionettes and Mannequins". The writing is still being tweaked at the moment but the artwork, from what I've seen, will be outstanding! We hope to have a few books published by Fan Expo or at least we hope that we will if our deadlines work out for us. The wheels are definitely turning on this project, and we already have a bunch of cool people helping us with the making of it so hopefully the book series will be epic! I hope once we're done you all come out to Fan Expo and pick up a copy of a book or two (depending on what we finish by then I'm sure) and chit chat with us. I wanna start promoting it now 'cuz I can honestly see the idea going very well. It has promise for sure.

Well, I figured I was due to give you guys a little update so hope you like hearing what's going on. I have a few other projects happening too all at once but I'm taking my time with sharing the information because I'm not too sure how smoothly it's going to go. Take care guys, and in the mean time enjoy the new comics I've been updating!

No comments: