Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pinups and Comic Panels With Special Msgs Coloured

So I have some new sexy pinups as well as some random panels I coloured in from my newest TBT comics. This pinup I did of Tara is pretty random I know, especially seeing as Tara isn't supposed to be seen as eye-candy in the comic, but she's human, and under all our clothes we are all vulnerable, so I guess I was just showing Tara in a moment of being, on her own, when no one is supposed to be watching. She's still friggin' cool under all of her clothes.

The next few comic panels raise some interesting points. Why are women so mean to each other? Even the ones that don't seem like they should be are. I find it fascinating how most men are pretty chill with other guys, unless threatened (like a girlfriend has been hit on or something to that effect) but most women, for some reason have to prove themselves to a new group. If the girl passes, most of the time she's in for life. Girls can be very possessive and will treat their friends like a precious treasure. I don't know if it's some kind of bitterness they have deep down, or if it's some kind of jealousy thing but women can be so malicious! I think it all boils down to being self conscious. All women, no matter how beautiful, inside and out have at least a hint of insecurities. Let's face it, all women are beautiful in their own way, and a lot of women see others as a threat, until they get to know a girl and realize she's harmless. Sometimes though, even after the judging phase seems to be over, they still have a deep down resentment towards that one chick who just rubs them the wrong way for some reason. I must sound bias though, it really depends on the girl's character to be perfectly honest. Hence why I state "most girls" throughout this blog post. I've just seen this behavior so many times my head hurts. Oh well, thus is life I guess. One girl can't change the way society functions as a whole. So anyways, hope you like the panels I've coloured in for your viewing pleasure! Anyways, enjoy the new comics I've made!

2 comments:

Tranzini101 said...

Sometimes a male jock may resent a spirited tomboy as unwanted competition, but usually guys are turned on by toms because these inherently cute and sexy young females generally want to be boys to start with, preferring two-fisted fun to fashion and dating. This must be the ultimate horror for super-feminine, socially-astute and romance-oriented women, who usually consider girls who cradle footballs or fight/compete with boys to be grungy embarrassments, laughable cases of arrested development, or both. I imagine a catty remark from a girly-girl might hurt more that a boy-punch, because a tom worth her baseball cap can always punch the boy back with gusto! Still, a prototypical tomboy wouldn't be such a wonderful, admirable, and totally beautiful creature if she didn't face this kind of adversity on a regular basis. Being a tom can be tough at times, but it has its compensations... you're YOU, after all, and what's cooler than that? Best regards, Gary G.

Gluten-Free Geeky Goodies said...

Awesome point Gary! Thanks for the excellent comment! :)