Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of May Update!

Ok, I know it looks like I haven't done any comics in a while. Not true...well partially true. I'm just working 2 jobs at the moment so I'm sorta doing comics when I can and when I'm not tired, or doing website stuff. I have updated my t-shirt section on my website and even added a couple of new products too to my products section (including a Jack the Ferret doggy sweater for your little pooch) if you care to take a gander at: http://tomboytara.com/products.html it's been fun! I'm also in the process of trying to put together a possible photo shoot that will hopefully be done near the end of June if all goes according to the plan. It consists of a couple of my friends modeling for me as the characters of Tom Boy Tara and I'm hoping to photograph the REAL Jack the Ferret! Yes yes! You will all be able to see him hopefully if this goes well. If not, perhaps I'll take candid photos of him to post eventually. I am also possibly attending the Fan Expo August 28-30 so hopefully I'll see some friendly faces there! :) So even though I haven't written in here for a while, it's cuz I've been busy trying to figure out future comic endeavors. I hope everything goes according to the plan!

No comments: